- Shop for locally grown just-picked produce, fresh from the farm preserves, artisan cheeses, old world breads and a very diverse selection of handcrafted products at Illinois' Oldest Farmers Market every Saturday in beautiful downtown Aurora.
- If you’re looking to relocate your business, look to Aurora and see all that Illinois’ second largest City has to offer. Seize the Future is Aurora’s economic development public/private partnership that provides assistance to existing and prospective businesses in a wide variety of areas.
- Calls of reported coyote sightings in Aurora neighborhoods typically increase as animals venture out in search of food. If you see or encounter one of these wild animals, there are some simple safety rules you should follow.
- Animal Control
- Statement of Open Accounts
- 50/50 Parkway Tree Program
- Finance Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
- City Statement - HUD Letter of Finding on Jericho Circle
- Sanitary Sewer Backup Prevention Rebate Program
- Pathways to Prosperity Asset Mapping Project
- Human Relations Commission
- Employment Opportunities
- Civil Service Eligibility Lists
- City of Aurora Budget
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Forms
- Utility Tax Rebate FAQ & Form
- Oversize/Weight Commercial Vehicle Permit
- Property Registration Help Desk
- 2016 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Application
- Public Notice for Annual Action Plan Substantial Amendments (2014 - #6) and (2015 - #2)
- October is Fire Prevention Month
- Prairie Street Water Main Work Begins
- Free Fall Leaf Collection Begins Oct. 12
- Aurora Police Part of National Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday
- Reduced Adoption Fees Help More Pets Find Homes
- Aurora Police Chief Thomas Announces Retirement
- Aurora Opens Art in City Hall Exhibit
- More News...
- Classic Movie Mondays at the Paramount
- Farmers Market Downtown
- Columbus Day
- Mandatory Housing Class
- Death Comes to the Tanner House
- Young Eagles Free Flights for Youth
- More Events...
- For information on City Council meetings and additional committee meetings that may not be listed below, please CLICK HERE.
- 10/06/15 - Planning Council
- 10/07/15 - Block Grant Working Committee
- 10/07/15 - Planning Commission
- 10/08/15 - Human Relations Commission
- 10/08/15 - African American Heritage Advisory Board
- More Meetings...