- The Aurora Fire Department will be flow testing fire hydrants Citywide in May and June to make sure they operate properly in the event of an emergency. Since the testing may produce rusty water, you should refrain from washing clothes between 8 a.m. and noon, Mondays through Thursdays in May and June.
- The Aurora Hispanic Heritage Advisory Board hosts the Latin American holiday, El Dia de los Ninos (Day of the Children), on Saturday, May 2 with a variety of fun-filled educational activities, entertainers, food and more in historic downtown Aurora.
- For the 19th consecutive year, the City and Aurora Police will pay tribute to the dedication of the men and women, past and present, who protect Aurora and communities nationwide during National Police Week, May 10 to 16.
- From classic blues and rockers to country acts and cultural entertainment, RiverEdge Park is the premiere outdoor concert venue in the region and it's right in our own back yard at 360 N. Broadway in beautiful downtown Aurora.
- The City of Aurora in partnership with Roosevelt Aurora American Legion Post 84 is seeking nominations of citizens who have made significant contributions to the quality of life in the City to serve as grand marshal for the annual 4TH of July parade.
- When you're doing your spring cleaning this year, don't forget to drop off your outdated and unwanted electronics items for safe recycling at one of Aurora's bi-monthly events.
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training prepares residents for emergencies by teaching fire suppression, disaster medical operations, light search and rescue, and other general disaster preparedness so they can make a difference in the first three days following an emergency.
- Calls of reported coyote sightings in Aurora neighborhoods typically increase as animals venture out in search of food. If you see or encounter one of these wild animals, there are some simple safety rules you should follow.
Due to scheduled maintenance, the payment processing center will be offline from Saturday, May 2 at 10 pm until Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 12pm. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Animal Control
- Statement of Open Accounts
- 50/50 Parkway Tree Program
- Finance Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
- City Statement - HUD Letter of Finding on Jericho Circle
- Sanitary Sewer Backup Prevention Rebate Program
- Pathways to Prosperity Asset Mapping Project
- Human Relations Commission
- Employment Opportunities
- Civil Service Eligibility Lists
- City of Aurora Budget
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Forms
- Utility Tax Rebate FAQ & Form
- Oversize/Weight Commercial Vehicle Permit
- Property Registration Help Desk
- Public Notice - Aurora Excelsior Gas Plant Site B Remediation Project
- Public Notice - Aurora-Naperville Boundary Agreement
- Public Notice - 2014 CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation (CAPER) Report
- Public Notice - DRAFT 2014 CDBG Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation (CAPER) Report
- Public Notice - Annual Action Plan Substantial Amendment 2015 - #1
- AURORA POLICE DETAIL NATIONAL POLICE WEEK EVENTS
- CITY COUNCIL INAUGURATION TO BE HELD NEXT WEEK
- LATIN JAZZ OCCURRENCE 5 EXHIBIT OPENS MAY 15
- FIRST RESPONDER APPRECIATION BREAKFAST
- EL DIA EVENT RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER
- VETERAN OFFICERS HONORED FOR RESPONSE TO MURDER
- FIRE HYDRANT FLOW TESTING BEGINS MAY 1
- More News...
- 1st Responders Appreciation Breakfast
- Classic Movie Mondays at the Paramount
- City Council Inauguration
- Menopause the Musical
- Aurora Sports Festival
- SE Kane Co Triad shredding & drug take-back event
- Mandatory Housing Class
- Sundays in the Parlor
- Exchange Club Police Officer of the Year Luncheon
- Tanner House Tours
- More Events...
- For information on City Council meetings and additional committee meetings that may not be listed below, please CLICK HERE.
- 05/06/15 - Block Grant Working Committee
- 05/07/15 - Aurora Downtown Executive Committee
- 05/07/15 - Civil Service Commission
- 05/11/15 - Indian American Community Outreach Advisory Board
- 05/11/15 - Hispanic Heritage Advisory Board
- More Meetings...